Flooring & protection
EPOXY RESIN FLOORS – BASIC PROPERTIES
Highly resistant to chemical products such as: solvents, alkalines, salts, petro-chemical products, lubricants, aggressive cleaning agents, etc. Also resistant against organic and non-organic acids.
Rapidly hardens = rapid utilisation: the floor can be walked on the day after it is cast and reaches maximum resistance to load within a few days.
Choice of colour: we have a variety of colours on offer that meet your needs.
Sobepox XSC: binding agent/epoxy primer
- self-LEVELLING FLOOR COATING, THICKNESS 1 TO 5 mm
- BOND COATING
Sobepox XD-XL: epoxy binder finish for self-levelling flooring
- Thin coatings for low mechanical stress
- Self-smoothing flooring
- Easy maintenance non-slip flooring
Sobepox Monocolor SL: topcoat for self-levelling floors
- Aesthetic, smooth seamless
- Waterproof, acid and dust resistant
- Wide range of colours